Friday, March 13, 2015

You did it!

"You did it! Now it's done!"

This children's song has been stuck in my head for the past 12 hours, or so, because WE DID IT!  It's not quite done ... but to use an analogy, the birds are in hand, just not on the dinner table yet.

Yesterday, was an awesome day and I know that your prayers really got us through.  I did a whole host of things, but mostly, spent about six hours on the phone and four or so hours in doctor's office with the girls.  We got the necessary authorization and that will be sent to the insurance company today.

I will also get a letter from my PCP stating that delaying the surgery will harm Azelie's health and that should seal the deal to get an answer likely by the end of the day but at latest early next week.  At that, my friends, is the power of grace.  We fought hard and Jesus won.  YES!

Thank you ALL for your prayers and positivity through this whole process.  We are still not in the clear but I am confident we have enough time and enough people on our side, that this whole process will go smoothly to having our insurance company at minimum cover the fees associated with the surgery.

Please pray for smooth sailing behavior-wise for the little ladies and for all of the necessary paperwork to go where it needs to go (faxes like to get lost, people get busy and crazy stuff can still happen) .... it's not really over, until it's over.

Pier Giorgio .... enjoy that drink, my friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment