Saturday, May 18, 2013

Appointment #3

Can I give a big WOOOOOOHOOOOOOO!

Appointment #3 was awesome!  Maybe I'm just excited to keep seeing changes but I think this was the best appointment yet.  A's frontal bone (think forehead) made some great progress up and out.  She actually has a forehead now instead of the strange pinched look she had before.  The top of her head is much more rounded and I think there is a slight softening in the ridge along the top of her head.  Maybe I'm delusional, but maybe I'm not ...

Dr. J also did some work with the maxilo-facial bones, which gave her face a fuller "baby" look.

Finally, Dr. J suggested that I rub A's big toe as it's a trigger point in reflexology for the head.  I'm not sure about reflexology at this point but since I've seen so much positive from our chiropractic, I think I'll blindly follow on this one.

I am super excited for Monday's appointment and will report in then.

No comments:

Post a Comment