Thursday, May 23, 2013

Nutritional "Stuff"

I just completed a certification in Nutritional Balancing and wanted to write a post about nutrition and birth defects.

Craniosynostosis is considered a birth defect and birth defects are usually caused by a lack of zinc in the mother.  I will confirm for you based on how I feel that zinc is lacking, but I recently sent away hair samples for both A and myself.  I'm interested to see what sort of patterns show up on the test.

We'll also be starting infrared sauna therapy (http://www.drlwilson.com/ARTICLES/HEAT%20LAMP.htm) on her ridge.  Sauna therapy has been amazing;y healing for our family and we're hoping that it will assist the healing process.

I will make sure to post an update on birth defects, nutritional balancing and the like when our results come in.

No comments:

Post a Comment