Monday, July 15, 2013

The Weekly Update

I feel like things have finally settled down after all of the moving, so I'm committing to a regular weekly post for this blog until further notice.

This week we have both cranio sacral work and a chiropractor appointment coming up.  A is just about to crawl and her teeth are coming in something fierce, but overall she is a happy little bundle of joy.  She is usually smiling, and when she's crying it's interspersed with smiles ... I have a lot to learn on that front.

We are continuing to give her supplements.  I feel so bad for her though, because they taste terrible and it seems that she's just not quite ready for food (which would help mask the taste a bit).  They don't mix well in breast milk and they make her smell awful, but with that small rant aside, she's taking them like a champ.

Sauna therapy also continues and, I think, is quite effective. At least she really likes that part. :)

Should anything miraculous occur toward the end of the week, I'll give an update!  Otherwise, thanks for the prayers and keep them up.

No comments:

Post a Comment