Thursday, July 11, 2013

The New Therapist

On Tuesday, A had her first cranio sacral appointment, and WOW!  I was really impressed. 

Quick background:  Cranio sacral therapy is a massage therapy techniques that focuses on the cranials (head) and sacrum (talibone area).  It gently removes imbalances in the patient's body to allow the body to heal itself.  More can be found here: www.upledger.com

As I held A in my arms, I could see the bones in her head moving around.  Strange, yes ... but I good sign in my mind.  It was encouraging to know that the bones in her head are able to move still and I know that she will continue to grow and adapt as well as she is able.  The body is an amazing thing.

We've really committed to her supplementation protocol and detoxification with infrared sauna therapy.  We're hoping that clearing out her heavy metal toxicities will allow her body to adapt as well as it can.

I think we've decided that whether or not her suture comes unstuck, we will not choose surgery.  At least for now.  We've seen enough to know that her body is capable of adapting as it needs to for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment