Friday, June 20, 2014

Moving Forward

The last month, or so, has been one crazy ride.  Starting in the middle of May, we attended my sister's dental graduation, and ordination, several family parties, another ordination, a wedding and a semi-week at the beach.  Whew!  That was a lot.  Now it's time for a change.

In one week, we'll be moving closer to the husband's work and closer to Dr. P for A's treatment.  We just moved here, hoping that we'd be settling in for awhile.  I have to say that the past eight months have been incredibly taxing.  There has been a lot of growth in our family and while I'm excited to move forward -- I'm rather scared.

We've moved a bit and every time it's just so promising ... and then, well, it doesn't quite work out.  At this point, I'm not too interested in it all working out with rainbows and unicorns, but honestly, this is my child's head (!) and it's a bit serious.

With all of that being said, we could use a few extra prayers for the next week as we get all of those extra things around the house rounded up and put on a truck and moved to a new location.

No comments:

Post a Comment