Tuesday, July 8, 2014

We made it!

We are now officially living in Hyattsville.  And I'm never moving.  Ever again.  In fact, I'm never leaving this house ... even if someone pays me to leave, packs my things and sends me on a vacation to Rome first.  Seriously, I love this house AND this community AND our garden.  AND I DETEST MOVING.

And on top of making it, we really made it.  Dr. P agreed to treat A at a reduced cost.  Like, it should have been about $1000 a month and instead it's within our budget.  UH-MAZ-ING.  I feel like it should have been a bit more challenging really.  I kind of forgot about paying her and kind of half prayed my novena to Pier Giorgio Frassati (I chose him for the financial aspect, because, hey, he still needs a miracle) and it worked.

I simply went to her first appointment and we agreed to chat via email.  She asked what we could pay and gave us that rate.  WOW!  I ran around my house yelling loudly for awhile and probably scared the girls or something, but WOW!  We made it.

No comments:

Post a Comment